Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sitting Pretty

The Divine Chair is a super luxe restoration company that take office, dinning and living room rejects and revamps them into Met worthy pieces that are sure to leave you sitting pretty.  
toby

emme

magnolia

niamh

petra

tippy


The Divine Chair is a company after my own heart. Some of their fabric choices looked oddly familiar. Back track to April 2011 fabric frenzy blog post and...waaa-laaa... they use some of my fabric fabric from Mood! And another back track to my Oct 2011 D.I.Y. project reveals our shared infatuation with Jamaican bay blue. Its love! Sweet, sweet LOVE! 
walt chair - fabric from mood as seen in fabric frenzy post april 2011

simeon chair - fabric from mood as seen in fabric frenzy post april 2011

nuala chair - fabric from mood as seen in fabric frenzy post april 2011

D.I.Y. post from Oct 2011

-Jessica Allyn

No comments:

Post a Comment