Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm having a love affair...with a table.

I've come to realize I have a self inflicted disorder where I torture myself by entering pricey furniture stores where I inevitably fall in love with pieces I can't afford. Case in point... this $6000 dining room table at the Conrad Shop in NYC. Why do I do this to myself?

Needless to say, in order to decorate my new apartment my boyfriend and I had to move on to some more wallet friendly decor stores.

Wallet friendly find: Mirrors at Pier 1 Imports on 5th Ave and 15th street.

Both of these mirrors were on clearance! I loved the one on the top, but it had quite a few little round mirrors missing. Thinking back on it these mirrors could have easily been replaced with a few circular craft mirrors that can be found at places like Michael's Craft Store. We ended up getting the one on the bottom and it looks great above our fireplace.


Some colorful pots from Daffy's on Madison Ave and 44th Street.

The search for a new bedding set continues. But these were some cute options from Bed, Bath and Beyond on 6th Ave and 18th street.


The search continues...

xoxo - Jessica Allyn


No comments:

Post a Comment