Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Inspiration: Translation

INSPIRATION:




TRANSLATION:

First I mapped out how I wanted the pictures to look on the wall.

Then it was time to hang.

For the smaller pictures in the wall collage I took different cut-outs from images I found on the internet that spelled out Manhattan.

This is a great print I found on etsy.com by an artist called Dear Colleen. She has some really chuckle worthy prints that are super cool and definitely unique.

This was a surprising Ikea score! I loved the bold styling of the this print. The contrast of black and white with a few little pops of color were perfect for my relatively monochromatic space.
This was another print I fell in love with as soon as I saw it. I found it at Decor Art Gallery on 3rd Ave and 37th Street its from a company called Ork Posters. They create these neighborhood maps for cities all over the U.S. and Canada.

That's all for now.

-Jessica Allyn

No comments:

Post a Comment