Monday, January 17, 2011

New Years Resolution for 2011

New Years Resolution for 2011! Get back to blogging!

This blog was suppose to chronicle my apartment search and my introduction to interior design at Parsons. However since I decided to take on design classes this past summer and look for a new apartment, things started getting super busy at my office and I realized I had taken on TOOOO MUCH. It was almost impossible to find the energy to blog after a full day of work and a full night of design classes. I found myself sketching floor plans at 1 am just to ensure I would have something to turn in for my classes the next day.

While getting through my class at Parsons I started doing really well at work. I was promoted to an Associate Buyer and had been given a lot more responsibly. I realized although I'm not sure that this is the profession I want to be in forever, it is proving to be fun and challenging.

I have a true passion for interior design but I've decided, for the time being, that classes are going to be put on hold in order to fully give myself to my current career. But I've realized that by getting back to blogging at least I can still talk about interior design and designing in NYC.

So to get back to Switch I would like to introduce you to my new apartment.

Home Sweet Home in Gramercy!


More pics and posts to come!
-Jessica Allyn


No comments:

Post a Comment